- The bungalow is set in just under an acre, dedicated to the dogs as their Day Care Campus.
- The campus is primarily split into two halves, each providing indoor heated, outdoor covered, and outdoor open areas.
- Each indoor area has sofas, beds, toys, and a separate crated feed room for serving packed lunches.
- Each covered area offers sofas and beds and play room outdoors and undercover for wet days.
- Each outdoor area has a chill zone for relaxing on sofas on those hot days, a paddling pool for cooling off in, trees providing natural shade from the sun, tunnels, mounds, jumps, raised platforms, beds and a multitude of toys to play with.
- Each of these areas are separately gated, providing at least 6 individual play/relaxation areas for the dogs during their stay.
- The entire campus is surrounded by six-foot fence and gates, ensuring a secure campus area for the dogs.
Doggy heaven, lots of activities, games and cuddles Tia loves her days out, always tired afterwards, but a happy dog. Peace of mind while at work that my baby is being very well cared for by Toni and the team. Thank you all.