- The bungalow is set in just under an acre, dedicated to the dogs as their Day Care Campus.
- The campus is primarily split into two halves, each providing indoor heated, outdoor covered, and outdoor open areas.
- Each indoor area has sofas, beds, toys, and a separate crated feed room for serving packed lunches.
- Each covered area offers sofas and beds and play room outdoors and undercover for wet days.
- Each outdoor area has a chill zone for relaxing on sofas on those hot days, a paddling pool for cooling off in, trees providing natural shade from the sun, tunnels, mounds, jumps, raised platforms, beds and a multitude of toys to play with.
- Each of these areas are separately gated, providing at least 6 individual play/relaxation areas for the dogs during their stay.
- The entire campus is surrounded by six-foot fence and gates, ensuring a secure campus area for the dogs.
Toni and the team at camp k9 mean that my dog has a second home where she’s looked after just as at home (if not better!) Her reaction when she sees Toni says it all. Thank you.